2008/06/03

It won’t be easy

A song I liked very much.


It won’t be easy
You will think it strange
When I try to explain
How I feel that I still need your love after all that I have done
You believe
All you will see is a girl you once knew
Although she was dressed up to the night
At sixes and sevens with you
I had to let it happen
I had to change
Couldnt stay all my life down at heel
Looking out of the window
Staying out of the sun
So I chose freedom
Running around trying everything new
But nothing impressed me at all
I never expected it to
Dont cry for me Argentina
The truth is I never left you
All through my wild days
My mad existence I cannt kept my promise
Dont keep your distance and as for fortune
And as for fame I never invited them in
Though it seemed to the world
They were all i desired
They are illusions
They are not the solutions
They promised to be
The answer was here all the time
I love you and hope you love me
Dont cry for me Argentina
Have I said too much
There was nothing more I can think of to say to you
But all you have to do is look at me to know that every word is true